NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

chinese convertible note, page-31

1. 4,293 Posts.
    Hi Gus,
    I have come across Tjate in my searches..do they have mining rights? They are not an easy thing to obtain in SA.
    as we here at NKP appreciate. Nice if we could get another one for Tubatse project. Anyway Gus...
    Good luck to PLA with Jubilee.

and so much change is happening right now, anything could happen,imho...i liked this story just out ....

"Ballard Power Systems has announced signing of a definitive agreement with Anglo American Platinum Limited , under which Anglo American Platinum will invest $4 million in Ballard through its PGM Development Fund, to support continued commercial advancement of the Company's fuel cell products in target market applications.

Anglo American Platinum's interest in the growth of fuel cell market adoption extends beyond the implications for platinum utilization, to the potential transformational impact fuel cells could have on the economy in South Africa.

An example of this latter impact is the joint work currently underway between Ballard and Anglo American Platinum on development of a prototype Home Generator. This product is intended to address the need of many households in remote rural communities for economical electric power. The Home Generator will be built with Ballard fuel cells and run on readily available methanol fuel, utilizing an integrated fuel reformer. Work on the fuel reformer will also benefit Ballard's ElectraGenTM methanol-fuelled systems, which provide power solutions to the telecommunications industry.

Godfrey Oliphant , South Africa's Deputy Minister of Mineral Resources said, "We are very pleased to see Anglo American Platinum's investment in Ballard and their commitment to beneficiation of platinum in South Africa. Fuel cell-based product deployments will be a positive catalyst for growth in global platinum demand. South Africa is the leading producer of platinum and innovations such as the Home Generator project move our country in a positive direction towards participating actively in the application of Platinum Group Metals in new technologies which will create important jobs for our economy."continues

http://www.azom.com/news.aspx?newsID=35918

Maybe Anglo will keep Amplats or are just increasing its value?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.