Chinese Counterfeit Gibsons, page-58

1. 17,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Ha

21% left handed. It would be a whole lot more if they asked which way I surfed,or which hand I have on the tiller when sailing which is both. Some of the questions I do both right and left handed but the questions dont allow for an anwer of both so I just put right handed as I do it more often with the right hand maybe 60/40.
    There are also good reasons to shoot right handed especially with military weapons. The ejection port is on the right from memory and if you hold it with the other hand you often get red hot cartridges flying in your face. Ive had a couple go down my shirt front from shooters close by on a mound and they are red hot.

Yes the whole right brained thing is significant imo. I am the only person in the people I play with who improvises when playing using scales, arpeggios etc. Also interesting that lefties have a greater spacial accuity than righties as Ive been told a few times when being tested. Meaning they have a greater ability to visualize shapes and unfolding them in 3d in their minds.

Interesting, I think lefties are also prone to other less desirable brain functions.

The Fender headstock is said by a Luthier I know to give a lower pull pressure on the string making for an easier action. I have an old acoustic Fender but it has a fairly standard headstock much like a Yamaha head. It was made in Japan back in he seventies I think.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.