PLA 0.00% 6.7¢ platinum australia limited

Seems right again.If 0.08 broke off, the price are expecting to...

1. 220 Posts.
    Seems right again.

If 0.08 broke off, the price are expecting to have 10%-12.5% below 0.08 which means, the first price target will be 0.072-0.07.

At the moment, the 0.08 seems have protection, but the speculation power regardless the overall market sentiment, we are looking closely at support at 0.081, if the support point persist, we could look up to 0.086 as the first target.

At this stage, Japanese's Central Bank pull the overall Asian market over the dark hole, but not sure if the overnight US trend will be

But from last night's performance, the Platinum price divert of the overall precious metal price.

I am seeing the risk aversion capital are accumulating at the gold, and US, and EUD still not at their favourite. That explain how the market react at the Greece.

Last night, China announced its intention it help on European Crisis, we could assume tonight's US market will be ok, and Gold will be still, Platinum will recover a little bit.

But still not really positive interests at PLA, today's AQP performs so weak.

I am still watching Platinum market, and stock market, and still watching PLA, if the support point on 0.08 break off, I will have fund transfer into the share trading account, and wait on my entry point

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.