SKN 0.00% 0.3¢ skin elements limited

Hi JSBThanks for your post.My experience in most Asian cultures...

1. 2,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Hi JSB

Thanks for your post.

My experience in most Asian cultures is most always cover up to stay out of the sun and there is also a huge market for skin whitening creams.

I have been using the product for over a month and to me it seems quite nice. Easy to apply on the skin and seems to be quite good.

As we know China is a fickle market and it only takes a few celebrities to recommend the product and the rest is history.

When I spoke to PM he also mentioned it was being trialed in other countries with positive feed back. He did not go in to any detail but said the company was happy with the progress and would be updating the market soon.

Anyway time will tell.

The reasons I like SKN from an investment point of view are as follows.

1, The Directors and staff are large stake holders in the company and therefore have the same upside and downside as shareholders
    2. There is only circa 150m shares on issue of which PM holds a high percentage
    3. The shares are very tightly held and once a major strategic alliance or sales agreement is formalised the share price will move aggressively
    4. The Chinese have committed from memory $2.4m subject to certain milestones and shareholder approval
    5. There has been two new board appointments from the Chinese side which would indicate to me the Chinese deal is going ahead
    6. The deal with the Chinese guarantees $21m in sales over 3 years and the Chinese are incentivized to achieve these sales
    7. The Chinese love Australian products and this is very evident in the market with Blackmores powder milk and so forth so when SKN eventually get things in place this stock could be in the $$$ not cents.
    8. Indian Ocean are involved with the company which is the Martino Brothers and those guys are extremely well connected

I am happy to sit and accumulate at these levels as when a deal is finalised I can see SKN at much much higher levels

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SKN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.768M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 4180515 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1042586 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SKN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.