GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

With respect I can't agree with you takuan. I think those days...

1. 4,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    With respect I can't agree with you takuan. I think those days have only just started and I'm not talking about the last few weeks months or years I'm talking in decade terms here.

Trying to use western values in determining what's good for all is still very much the game here and one that only causes people to dig their heals in.

I'm not trying to be a puritan here and I do know the difference between what is fact and what is fantasy in terms of what governments put out for media and public consumption and that goes for east and west. But through all the BS there is a hidden course being steered by the Chinese one that I believe that the west still hasn't come to grips with and moreover, don't get.

Sure they will be polite and bow and shake hands and there will be smiles all around but at the end of the day they will still do what's in their best interest.

As someone has already said you don't believe any of the nonsense that is thrown out there for public consumption. You just need to sit back and watch it all unfold in spite of all the rhetoric.

Cheers
    BW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.