Chinese Economic demise..Wishful US Thinking?, page-60

1. 25,608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi Mick

I have never been to China so can only comment on what I observe from here
    1/ No system is ever perfect and I read from your posts that you believe that the China system is perfect so that brings in a question of reality on your part
    2/ From my perspective I see the results of the continual world domination plans of China and the apparent lack of care for their people by putting war mongering and domination above providing for their people.
    You can only spend money once either the people or war !

The attitude of China to HongKong and it's gradual destruction to get it firmly under total CCP control. Impending war with Taiwan instead of mutual cooperation, these are signs that do not show a good caring country or government

So everything I observe is that all political systems fail when dictators forget what their job is and they have no "sheriff" in the system to drag them back to reality and to their core reason for existence

We have unfortunately in the Western World a plethora of basically fascist run governments, and I know that fascism is supposed to be far right organizations but in reality far left and far right governments are the same thing

We no longer have free capitalist societies in the USA, UK or Australia

The only way IMHO to fix any of the systems is to introduce systems that curb the unmitigated greed of politicians and make it impossible for them to put the country and it's people at risk just to satisfy what is their own personal power play with OPs money

Direct Democratic Government (as per the Swiss system ) and the recall election

https://consoc.org.uk/the-constitution-explained/direct-democracy/

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.