SO4 0.00% 31.0¢ salt lake potash limited

as a holder of this stock in the very early days even when it...

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    as a holder of this stock in the very early days even when it was lower than $0.15 cents a share I would not be too concerned as China's supply capacity is not that great compared to other markets globally- seeing that it is the export Tariff I would be more concerned if it were the opposite an import tariff-SOP unlike UREA is much harder to produce and I think personally China tried to dominate the UREA market when they flooded the market with cheaper fertilizer, I believe that SO4 and its future partners will demand a very high price for there product and I would not be surprised if they get gobbled up by RIO T or BHP who import large amounts of SOP into Australia so there expenditure could be far lower with costs in there back yard not imported from Canada and Europe for examples. it is about the bottom line at the end of the day, China would need to explode in land mass for Agriculture which there demand is importing massive amounts of supplying the food for there country as we have so much land yet to be farmed here in Australia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SO4 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.