AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Pure speculation on their part based on detailed analysis of...

1. 10,494 Posts.
    Pure speculation on their part based on detailed analysis of available public domain information (over the last 12 months from the mining companies involved and more importantly what they have been getting up to in recent times, as well as published Chinese government policy - NDRC (with respect to foreign mining infrastructure investments and foreign IO mine investment), the WPIOP (particularly what Baosteel has done and said since the AQA acqusition, the threat against Minres and now BFF with the Chinese), the Australian government - particularly the latest asset sale drive for WA including Utah Point).

Also pay attention to what KB said very recently that he is not ruling out selling down assets as well as being interested in the Minres Pilbbara Sky Rail solution and Minres itself (eyeing Atlas's port allocations). https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/26400119/pilbara-skyrail-hinges-on-port/

One of the bigger IO player's debt re-packaging is speculated to be a strategic inititiave (rather than rolling over debt). Nothing is more strategic I would have thought is to pick up another 46MTA of port capacity via some kind of deal. Perhaps the talk of the Pilbara Sky Rail has jolted other parties into action.

But don't forget about BCK (China owned through Limo company front)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.