PLS 2.54% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

Chinese Government Regulator to Guide Prices of Key Commodities, such as Lithium, page-4

1. 4,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 568
    well, everyone on FMG, BHP & RIO thought the same as you said ... like 'existing contract', 'supply & demand' but as evident from iron ore price ... this type of measure seems to be working... and obviously they have now started to get in to lithium & rare earth so give them sometime and you will see the results to see if it works on PLD ?

centralise buying agency always has high power no matter what industry you are in... imagine all Chinese client of PLS tells PLS that they won't come to BMX auction and they won't purchase directly from PLS but instead they will go through central agency then you or any other commodity business has no choice but to go through that one agency which carry lot's of buying power and you might be surprise that PLS end up bidding in auction to that agency on how they can provide cheaper then others (hypothetical scenario if centralise agency go that path).. in my opinion.

obviously time will tell how this will go but i am very confident that none of the paid twitter blogger will publish this news and that is why none of the PLS member who spend time publishing 10 day old news but couldn't publish this very important news

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.