SGQ 2.78% 3.5¢ st george mining limited

Chinese hurting as Trump ups tariffs, page-6

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    Hello Tesio_nz,

Good appreciation of the facts and well interpreted and summarised. I am not sure however that Kim is an admirer of the megalomaniac Trump, I suspect it is for the benefit of the cameras. Just my thoughts. I do concur with you about climate changers. The audacity for people to think that man is wholly or principally the cause for climate change is an insult to intelligence. Climate change is not new and has been active since the consolidation of this planet and will continue to do so for several billion years. ( I often recommend that people who bang on about climate change to read a book titled - Snowball Earth - to get some idea about the subject)

You are very correct in quoting the ring of fire sea floor volcanic activity and the dynamics it us responsible for. Thank the earth's dynamics and the evolutionary powers for this process or you and I, as well as the climate change bangers would not be on this rock, at least not in our form.

No amount of negativity, accusation or blame on this subject will affect climate change. We are part of it and have to find ways to manage it with sincere logic and true commitment, divorced from political point scoring and selfish motives. I think climate change bangers, the Greens and other naysayers should accept some facts and concentrate their efforts on finding better ways to benefit man on earth, promote ways to feed and educate man on population expansion and find better ways to utilise the abundance of resources the earth has provided to mankind, SGQ is attempting to do their part in this and I'm sure they will succeed.

Enjoy the ride Tesio and Cheers,

Helmenesh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $38.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.7¢ 3.4¢ $263.3K 7.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2424386 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 94339 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.47am 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.