AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Chinese interest?, page-52

1. 11,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    Hi @Paul12

It's been a long ride and yes many holders will feel swindled, but we should remember it is not over until the fat lady sings.

I don’t hold any blocks of shareholders responsible for what they do or don’t do with their shares, I am not the police for this stuff, bigger issues troubled me. Sure we have public entities like Appian, BR or Directors own shares for that matter, fact is a myriad of other player entities who lend/borrow to meet aims in tooling stocks as a day job is common as muck, others can dwell on that, but it’s not too much of a bother or a surprise for me. The big issue for me is not that, in fact that is all a bit academic IMHO. As this is social media we will have the usual Nostradamus’s who knew these guys would sell out, I was not one of them, but just a few comments to that end.

All the Directors get a payday, but as an example TP will net over three million dollars, he will retain a high paying option generating position for as long as he likes. The responsibility for the projects and the cash needed for them are all passed now ultimately to others. He is not a young man and until you walk in another man’s shoes you don’t know what you would do. On most social media sites egos don’t seem to allow people to accept any blame for anything they do. Well I sure accept that I did not see this management ever going down this route, in fact the closer we came to achieving more on the ground the more confident I became in this management team, most would have to have thought that same way I suggest, they were on a road to many multiples of those few millions they have accepted.

It’s not that I was not told many times that the first opportunity these guys get to get out from under they will be gone. I did not listen, that is my fault, not the situations, I needed to have looked harder. No matter how many years you have been around on markets you have to always learn. No complaints about the method, they obviously did a deal which would net them X$ with the added safety of a salary for possibly as long as they want.

From mid-year last year, I saw a change in the narrative from AVB, everything seemed to slow and most communications stopped, and when we did get some they were all measured, but still understated and then as the year ended we got slugged with the AN forward guidance.

On the face of it most would say a deal had been done for this to be bought well before this week and each can judge if that is right or wrong. I don’t care too much which outside agencies aided and abetted the result we have today, the reason this whole thing came to pass is simply because our Board of Directors decided to accept and support a 100% buyout.

They will rightly say it’s an open bidding process and if we undervalued our stock the market will measure that, just as it measures stock values every day, we are clean, hard to argue against that as a fact I guess.

Let’s see what the wider market thinks in the days and weeks ahead, true it appears slim, but remember all it takes is just one other to show interest in AVB.

Cheers
    Phil.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.