PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

chinese investor - time to come clean on this, page-4

1. 2,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 656
    red-frog wrote;

"Good to see you living up to your name DVEous. Sell out first lol. "

First of all, be very careful about trying to draw any similarity between my username (a piece of television broadcast equipment I regularly use, manufactured by Abekas - Google it) and a word with the same letters but different spelling.

If you're suggesting for one second I am engaging in a devious (note spelling and case) manner, then I take offence. I have TOUed others for deliberatley using this defaming tactic.

I will put this down to your ignorance, rather than trying to be a cheap shot.

Now, onto the topic, and to correct your (incorrect) assumption.

If you read back through previous PDY discussions, you will note that in my post:

http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_single.asp?fid=1&tid=1300344&msgid=7350010

I initially brought this "Chinese Investor" issue up BEFORE I decided to sell my holding, not after.

I posted about this issue within minutes of listening to the comments made by Gary Stokes (see above) on the 12-11-10 BRR i/v that was the decider for me to sell, later that same day.

Given this new uncertainty in my mind, I took advantage of the strong and somewhat unexplicable SP gains (beyond normal recent trading ranges) late last Friday afternoon.

The more I thought about Gary's comment, the more I thought it deserved some specifc discussion... hence this dedicated topic.

Maybe it was a genuine slip by Gary, but I remain to be convinced. Especially when you consider the bigger picture and concerns I list above.

We deserve an update on this.
    Nothing more, nothing less.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.