RHK 8.11% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

yes, I agree, that it does not say that the Chinese have walked...

1. 8,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2841
    yes, I agree, that it does not say that the Chinese have walked away.
    and yes, "liason" implies that they are still in communication.

But no where can we find confirmation that any of the Chinese parties, which we were told were involved in the PIOP development, are still involved.

In fact, the NBIO proposal is a very strong indication that, in fact, the Chinese have walked away.

Also this statement by FMS indicates that the whole structure of PIOP MineCo and the BBIG project is now out-the-door, because they have not even got finance sorted (so equity and debt), the security issues are unresolved, and I guess even the supply of our ore to BBIG is now unresolved.

It seems to me that they are starting all over again.

"... BBIG has proposed that the development of the BBIG infrastructure and the PIOP mine as an integrated project within one corporate group would better facilitate financing of the project development..."

What I am saying, is that the wishy-washy term "liason continues" tells us nothing, and confirms nothing either way.

Can you think of anything more important to FMS and its shareholders, than confirmation of Chinese commitment to the development of PIOP, one way or the other??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.060(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $159.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.0¢ 80.0¢ 79.5¢ $501 627

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 305 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 16539 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.