BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

chinese investors piling into rau

1. 4,747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1005
    12 Chinese investors from Hong Kong and Malaysia are taking up 60,000,000 shares in RAU. They are prepared to pay 85% of the price that will be in effect in October when a GM will be called. This is extremely bullish. Why? Assays from a number of prospects around Whumbal West are imminent. Whumbal itself is a very large tungsten target. At least one of the other targets is moly.

My guess is that the sampling program in the Whumbal area has been very successful as some of the new money will pay for a drilling program there. The other target to be drilled out will be the Mt Carbine tungsten Mine. I have said before that I think that some substantial Asian interests are already involved here because of the very substantial tungsten "purchase" opportunity. Someone is very tightly controlling the oppies, today they are bid 1.9 to sell at 2.0 which effectively gives u an exercise price of 4.5!

These new investors are certainly not punting the wind and IMHO are probably associated with Asian smelter interests. Their technical people would already have tramped all over the various Whumbal and Mt Carbine leases and realized what a cheap buy RAU currently is. Good luck to all longs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.