AXO 0.00% 73.0¢ aurox resources limited

chinese iron ore market recovering, page-9

1. 42 Posts.
    I reckon the market is speculating that the company is going to run out of money sooner or later, They have no money and cannot get the funding, they are like dead man walking and will fall soon, the share price will reflect this well in advance, if the management is not going to cut their expense and going into survival mode, the company won't be hanging around for long, I still remember in the AGM, some shareholder is urging the management to cut their expense and stop the project for the time being in order to survive thru this, all I can see from those management (Charles & Silcock) is a smile in their face and promise to cut their spending in anyway they can. But a month later, what have they done? Nothing at all. I think they are either stupid enough that they cannot figure out what to do or they actually want to see to company to go under and setup some company using other's name to pick up the asset in the fire sale. You cannot trust this mop and I am seriously thinking selling my share holding.

Anyone can share some thought about my opinion? please contribute!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.