RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

chinese iron ore output, page-7

1. 10,404 Posts.
    I think we're close to the second of 3 economic waves.

First was the past Chinese industrial boom where western companies and domestic chinese industry worked to hoan the manufacturing entity that China is today.

Second is underway now as China keeps it's workers buisy with massive infrastructure and related investment This is now ongoing and should lead into the next global economic pickup.

Thirdly toward the end of the second stage India will be hot on the tail of China as a manufacturing giant.

So then we will have two economies with nearly one third of the worlds population who, in 5-10 years time, will have combined GNP equal to that of half the worlds total GNP.

Communist China is scrambling to take advantage of the GFC to get its mits on as many assets that it can comfortably afford so that it's resource supply line will be secure when it has to compete with Democratic India.

Politically China must move forward to political aliances that will keep it's edge over India.

I think the communist government is deluding itself to think that it's population will except permanent domination of an elite who are determined to keep political control at any cost.

The price it will pay for commodities only shows how desperate the Chinese government is.

Paranoid is the word.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.