ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

After being inspired by Twinvest's great detective work on the...

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    After being inspired by Twinvest's great detective work on the BBI deal, thought I would try and speculate who the Chinese IVD company might be, given an announcement might be imminent. Apologies if this has already been mentioned.

A couple of pieces of information we have is that they use Merck Beads and also the Chinese President/Premier visited.

So, based on some initial research, only one company comes up:
    CapitalBio Corporation

#1 Found this link that mentions Merck and Chinese IVD companies:
    Later in the day I had the opportunity to discuss specific issues with customers in head-to-head meetings at the MerckMillipore booth. I hope our technology will help more Chinese IVD manufacturers meet their production volumes, as already occurred with CapitalBio, Sichuan Maker Science and Technology (makerbio), Leadman (leadmanbio) or Beijing Bio-Ekon Biotechnology.

#2 In 2010 current Chinese President Xi Jinping and Chinese Premier Li Keqiang visited CapitalBio Corporation
    ..accompanied him on a visit to CapitalBio Corporation. ...Other members of the Standing Committee of the Political Bureau of the CPC Central Committee, namely Jia Qinglin, Li Changchun, Xi Jinping, Li Keqiang, He Guoqiang and Zhou Yongkang, accompanied Kim in inspections or other activities.
    Also on the CapitalBio website…

#3 Only one of these companies had a LinkedIn connection with GC – CapitalBio Corp

Cheers

TC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $7.722K 366.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1610 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 568091 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.