Chinese leadersip unrest, page-24

1. 24,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    And your problem is that you live in a fantasy world in your own head and draw WILD speculations about people based on the flimsiest of discussions.

"You are bent on destroying a society that millions have died for in the past ...."

Whereas in actuality I merely point out the current failings and areas that we can do better in. We could fix some of our problems by moving towards a democracy and I've NEVER stated that Marxism or it's derivatives would be a better way to go. But please continue, after all those millions of brave people were sacrificed for the avarice of the elites what did Australia actually gain that we didn't have before? What were all those lives spent on apart from the imperial desires of the global elites expressed through the medium of war? Please enlighten me. Or are you contending that Vietnam or Turkey were capable or motivated enough to actually move enough troops all around the world in numbers large enough to 'invade' Australia with no one noticing or being able to stop them so we had to send our sons and daughters to stop them over there? Both world wars could totally have been avoided, Vietnam was a crock from the start as is the current perpetual war in the middle East.

Also, in your Chinese derangement syndrome you seem to forget that millions of Chinese also died for (and as a result of) their chosen form of government. Before that they were dying in the millions under the various warlord dynasties throughout their history. I'm not sure what it is you ASSUME I 'want you to suffer under', it seems to me you are suffering enough as it is.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.