BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

Hi (MiningGuru)NWIOA has sought authorisation from the ACCC for...

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi (MiningGuru)

NWIOA has sought authorisation from the ACCC for its members to negotiate jointly with Pilbara infrastructure providers for rail track and/or rail haulage services.

BHP Billiton submission does not object to authorisation being granted for joint NWIOA negotiations.In FRS announcement to-day.

In Wayne's interview he again has not spoken about the 4 granted tenements and 5 Priority application tenements close to Newman.
    I think these tenements have to be looked at as strategic pawns.
    Three granted tenements are in between Hancock/Rio Hope Downs 4-5 and 6 tenements.

The West Australian reported that Roy Hill could become Mrs Rinehart's third mine in the Pilbara,following in the footsteps of the operating Hope Downs joint venture with Rio Tinto and a proposed Hope Downs 4 expansion about 65km away.

Hope Downs has become one of Rio Tinto's most important assets and a key reason why the mining giant was able to report record iron ore production for 2009.
    Hope Downs produced 20.6 million tonnes last year,boosting the Rio-controlled Pilbara output to a record 202.2 million tonnes.Rio's share was 161.9 million tonnes,up 7.2%.

Two priority tenements just South of Newman and the other three are close to the BHP's Jimblebar rail line at Shovelanna South.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.