BGD 6.00% 26.5¢ barton gold holdings limited

Story in Gladstone News Weekly"Chinese New Year Now Boulder Than...

1. 64 Posts.
    Story in Gladstone News Weekly
    "Chinese New Year Now Boulder Than Ever"
    Chinese New Year in Gladstone is set to get cracking with BOULDER STEEL recently coming on-board as partners with the Gladstone Multicultural Association Inc.

President Craig Butler said he was delighted to have financial support from BOULDER. "Gladstone has a strong Chinese community and we're pleased this money will allow us to hold a significant event for Chinese New Year," he said.

Fei Matheson is coordinating the event, scheduled to be held on Sunday, Febrary 17 from 11am to 2pm at the Leo Zussino Building, CQ Universary. "We will be serving traditional Chinese meals and there will be various entertainment, plus red envelope surprise," she said. The event is open to everyone and there is no charge.

I wonder what the red envelope surprise is.... For us shareholders the only red envelope we are looking for is a juicy big percentage of a free ride and approved funding for the project... Getting ever so close to the EIS being closed then its onward and upwards....

Think I might go and get some Chinese Take Away for dinner to get in the swing of things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.