OAU 0.00% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

AbsaThe Boards expectations for this stock is to be a Uranium...

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Absa
    The Boards expectations for this stock is to be a Uranium producer. Ngalia and Pine Creek in particular. Although I didn't attend AGM some friends that did told me shareholders appeared very happy and applauded Bretts presentation. They also stated they intend to spend $10 million on drilling this calender year. Once drilling is completed and assays back I would be very surprised if the SP is anywhere near current levels. A lot of their tenements are only able to be drilled after wet season as we all know and during this period SP always seems to drift because of lack of news.The rain we encountered last year and this year has put us back quite a bit and unfortunately Management cannot control these events.The Copper tenements at Red Bore have also been affected.I believe patience will be rewarded with this stock. Having said that I also become frustrated at times in regard to PR but that is part of this companys management, they wont promise the moon but believe results will get us there over time.
    Regards
    Kelder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $16.51K 3.302M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 40650136 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.