SRZ 0.00% 2.0¢ stellar resources limited

Well i suppose SRZ could do with several bidders or companies...

1. 3,608 Posts.
    Well i suppose SRZ could do with several bidders or companies wanting to be an of take partner Leveller.

However that should not be a problem with tin looking so good. Maybe would could ask admin to rename this site hottin though as it would be more accurate looking at recent voting on what is the hottest metal.

http://www.commodities-now.com/reports/metals-and-mining/13632-analysts-poll-the-only-way-is-up-for-most-metals.html

WINNERS

No surprise to see which metals analysts have picked out for upside price potential. Tin is the favourite, an obvious choice given the soldering and plating metal's still-strong bull narrative of stretched supply. Eight analysts offered a supply-demand balance forecast for tin and not one of them is expecting anything other than deficit for either this year or next.

Indeed, it is investment darling copper that bucks the anticipated trend of still higher prices in 2014.

The median 2014 call on the red metal is for an average price of $7,775 per tonne, marginally lower than last year's average.

That fits with a consensus view that China has avoided a "hard landing" and is set to pick up growth momentum over the coming period. Worries about the state of the world's largest metals user undermined prices across the board in the second half of 2012 and a more benign outlook this year is probably the single most important factor in these price forecasts.

http://www.kasbahresources.com/images/broker_news/803_20130115_Metal%20Markets%20Comment.pdf Also worth a read.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $12.36K 618.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.09pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.