DYL 0.71% $1.41 deep yellow limited

I bought some of these today. DYL fell for 6 months after...

1. 17,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 412
    I bought some of these today. DYL fell for 6 months after Fukashima and then has been consolidating for the next 6. There is a lot to like here. it's a near neighbour of EXT and Paladin owning a huge hunk inspires confidence. It was not lost on me that the MC is a meagre 6.5% of that of EXTs but the resource is much more than 6.5%.

Then Lo, behold I say unto you. I had no sooner secured my purchase when this article from the Daily reckoning arrived in my inbox quoting from the book of Ecclesiastes....for everything there is a season. In this authors opinion the time for base metals has now passed as the resource boom moves through to the next cycle and Chinese demand will now be for energy. They speak about both the O&G and the Uranium sectors and they refer to the current EXT deal. In the past I never seemed to be in the right place at the right time for the next big commodity be it zinc or iron ore or whatever...hopefully this time I have timed my entry well.

In the move "Field of Dreams" the quote goes "if you build it they will come". But I guess in China it seems to be "if you build it then they will need a butt load of energy to power it"

http://www.dailyreckoning.com.au/natural-gas-the-big-transition-in-energy/2012/02/06/

A possible pullback in the US market with the Dow currently at a double top and the possibity of a DYL CR in H1 of this year was a bit of a concern in weighing up my decision to buy but then when are circumstances ever perfect ?? To quote from Ecclesiastes once more "He who watches the wind will not sow and he who looks at the clouds will not reap."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.41
Change
-0.010(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $1.361B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.42 $1.42 $1.39 $7.034M 5.006M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10181 $1.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.41 75086 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.