NTU 9.52% 1.9¢ northern minerals limited

Chinese REE resource tax to ‘sharply’ increase prices, page-7

1. 5,436 Posts.
    Thank you hiwayman ,

Good story to remind us that "Where there is a will there is a way "

The Chinese have good foresight for decades or, hundred years ahead .

They value the future more than we value the present and are prepared to work towards it.

They don t trade to make a quick dollar today , they invest to make lots of dollars in years ahead.

Nothing is considered impossible for them to achieve.

The fact that the Chinese have been supplying REE to the west for many years says it all .

The demand for REE has increased more than the world can supply .

The Chinese know how to preserve what they have in hand and, value the rare earth like the Middle East value their oils .

This explains why “
    The new Chinese rare earth resource tax to ‘sharply’ increase prices

The country will levy price-based resource tax for light rare earth at between 7.5 percent to 11.5 percent depending on the areas of productions.

For medium and Heavy Rare Earth the tax will be
    27 percent.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/b...resource-tax-structure-for-rare-earth-metals/

Big difference between ( 7.5% or 11,5%) for the LREE
    And 27%
    for the HREE

It clearly indicates that the HREE is and will be in demand for decades ahead that the Chinese want to conserve what they have in hand and acquire/invest in more if they can .
    >>>> NTU got HREE<<<<

Northern Minerals (NTU) is fortunate to have HREE, The Dysprosium and Terbium.
    And no doubt this came to the attention of the Chinese .. The value can only get better while the supply is restricted.
    NTU got many more tenements yet to be fully explored for HREE than just the already valued Brown s Range .

Conglin Yue supported NTU both financially and by his expertise in REE.

The interest of Jien Mining in Northern Mineral spells out the importance and the value that the chinese see in the HREE .

Finance for the REE sector is tight . Who gets the finance will succeed especially if the Chinese are prepared to invest in it.

I am happy to have invested in NTU for the long term .I find it to be good value in my SMSF and hope that one day the dividends will take good care of me in my retirement.
    Last edited by imho: 01/05/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.