LYC 0.00% $5.98 lynas rare earths limited

SRV - Good assessment.These two investment bankers JPM, Goldmans...

1. 44 Posts.
    SRV - Good assessment.These two investment bankers JPM, Goldmans & MS have more then bucket loads,they have train loads.

If getting access to REE is so important to the US that they take the trouble of going to the WTO to fight the Chinese on their REE export strategy,what is easier for them than to acquire a strategic stake in companies like Lynas.
    Guess who can help them with that at the lowest costs,right, our two investment bankers.
    You don't always need an expensive war to secure strategic resources,in an open market,money,influence and connections will take care of that.

I think there is more going on than meets the eye.Very odd how quick Lyc could raise $150M at $0.75 a share,then followed even quicker by a price drop to $0.55 despite the plant soon to be commissioned.In my opinion this got little to do with a fall in REE prices,trains loads of money can do that for whatever reason they want to.You can call it manipulation,smart money or what ever you want to,however it seems we retailers are at the mercy of them who drive the price as they see fit.
    For a long term investor to cope with all the stress of this wildly fluctuating share price, is to remain focused on the fact that once Lyc is in production it will have a share price more in tune with the profits it can generate.Without ramping I would think that will be considerable higher than today.

Do you own research

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.98
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.589B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 170 $6.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.69 4404 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.48am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.