MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

TUART,What you don't get is lots of things:u dont get legal...

1. 1,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    TUART,
    What you don't get is lots of things:
    u dont get legal procedure. MMX have no control over who chm join as respondents. CHM could sue the man in the moon and join him in these proceedings. Nothing to do with mmx.

Just because they are also respondents does not make their defence the same. Each respondent will run their own case. So it is misleading to imply that all the respondents are in the same boat.

Quite frankly most of the respondents have never had anything to do with mmx.

It is in mmx interests that this case be fought tooth and nail and down every rabbit burrow so that unmeritoreous claims like this are never brought against mmx again. I am absolutely positive that mmx will fight every issue raised by chm. And of course there is a great advantage to the respondents to have multiple respondents - chm legal costs will be huge.

One preliminary issue will be whether or not chm have enough assets to cover the respondents legal costs if chm loses. I think a security for costs application will surface as a starter later this year.

As for the 3mill well chm still got to account for it. You see tuart chm are trying to have it both ways. With the mmx claim they want to go back to their former incarnation before the liquidator. But with the 3 million they say oh thats nothing to do with us because it was before we went into liquidation. Cant have your cake and eat it too.

Tuart, start preparing your fellow chm shareholders for a case against chm for the 3 million that went missing.

oh yes tuart what about angie's cash that chm owe her?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.