MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

Come on people...No need to turn on each other. Cranswick,...

1. 164 Posts.
    Come on people...

No need to turn on each other. Cranswick, nobody expects that you bury your head in the sand, but your totally negative sentiment isn't warranted.

MMX management know what they're doing, and they're in the process of building a LONG-TERM successful iron ore and infrastructure business.

You bought into an iron ore business, not a quick share market profiteering business.

We're on the brink of big things happening, but the daily shareprice only reflects the sentiment of the impatient.

How can you start passing judgment when the score hasn't even been called yet. If you're judging purely on share price performance like every other quick buck chaser, sell all your holdings and start day trading.

"Iron ore prices are at record highs, but our share price has halved" is a very simplistic and short sighted statement.

You bag out management for their 'botched' takeover bid for midwest, but maybe that needed to happen to get Sinosteel off the sidelines and into the game.

Look at the scale of investment into the region since MMX stirred the midwest pot.

Things are at a stalemate right now, but I think that's a really good thing (you probably think I'm nuts).

It's a good thing because the players involved aren't idiots, and because they can't really go off and do their own thing, they have to come to the table and move forward together.

We're only weeks away from all things falling into place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.