MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

chinese sitting pretty, page-2

1. 296 Posts.
    MMX share price is depressed due to general market correction, poor sentiment, and a rsource upgrade which was not as good as expected.

MIS share price is obviously held up by the Sino offer.

But....Harbinger has been allowed to keep their MIS shares. MMX plus Harbinger have more than 10% of MIS. Therefore Sino will never be able to get to compulsory acquisition of MIS and the Sino bid will fail.

Granted the merger may not go ahead without Sino's agreement.

But this means a stand-off. All parties will have to return to the negotiating table.

This won't happen until govt approves Sino bid for MMX, and possibly until after the infra decision.

But its blatantly obvious that Sino needs MMX. They made the FIRB application for MMX, and they have purchased MMX shares. The mineralisation of MMX and MIS goes across the tenement boundaries.

These mines WILL NOT BE RUN SEPARATELY.

Sino will eventually have to pay up for MMX in whatever form the eventual deal will take. All the hijinx are just part of hard negotiation tactics.

And for those criticising MMX management I dont believe this is justified. Management has a huge stake in the company. Communication has perhaps been lax, but consider that they are going through some pretty aggressive negotations and tactics so anything they communicate to the market, they are also communicating to their business opponents. Compare MMX management to MIS or many other junior to mid-tier miners and you will find that MMX has one of the best teams who have managed a difficult negotiation.

Patient shareholders of MMX shareholders will be rewarded.

Oh, and by the way, CHM is a non-issue!!!

MMX management has made statements so clear that they would be in danger of going to prison if they were false. Forget about CHM I am sick of hearing about it on the MMX thread. My thoughts anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.