MGX 3.57% 40.5¢ mount gibson iron limited

1.15- 1.25 wouldn't do it.. strategic stakes will not be...

1. 214 Posts.
    1.15- 1.25 wouldn't do it.. strategic stakes will not be offloaded for anything like that. take my word. The name Portman comes to mind..

I would think the only "cheap" assets being sold off by Luke already have been.

Besides just cynically speaking bit tough becoming a multi multi millionaire as a director on the biggest resources upswing in history if you give the farm away before you've even sown the first crop.

Besides spinoffs cam be market makers too.

As I said yesterday there will be some selling b4 year end.. the important issue will be who or what mgx lines up to avoid any premature machinations that would only strip value away from mgx shareholders. Bear in mind for every seller there has to be an informed buyer.. and it ain't retail.

Not sure any board appointee out of Sun Hung will be doing deals in China for the sole benefit of mgx either.
    Hence my reading that at this stage mgx not gung ho on new appointees.

Either way while frustrating.. a fair price will one way or another be paid for the farm and the longer the duck bobs up and down in the one spot.. the more appropriate the word "sitting" is.
    In short no reason to panic.. for me its a matter of patience nothing else.

as usual my opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $492.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 42.0¢ 40.5¢ $655.7K 1.597M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 166958 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 31818 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.