MGX 1.18% 43.0¢ mount gibson iron limited

re: miner my flea ridden portfolio miner I'm not that fussed by...

1. 214 Posts.
    re: miner my flea ridden portfolio miner I'm not that fussed by the 17th interest rate rise in a row.. nor for that matter the 18th.. which by my reading is still a 40-50% bet at best. The first and second rate rises are the worst.. perspective is everything. (the 19th or 20th might be a worry tho.. however unlikely)

I'm still leaning toward a soft landing in the US and China (admittedly at 8-9% gdp) with ongoing global growth, increasing profit share, low real inflation regardless of how hawkish hellicopter ben is in establishing his street cred and a stable but high POO.

Expect profit growth in the US to continue in the low to mid teens and sim here short of any real freakish event.. It maybe that the out of left field unepected event this year is actually that there isn't one.

Either way.. crystal balling is fraught with danger but trying to get a line on what the analysts are really saying to their dealers etc should give you a guide as to what to buy.. patience as to when..

Knowledge is the ultimate key... What I'm buying is rarely changed by anything here.. much as I respect a lot of the contributors.. this is but one peice of the puzzle.
    Really knowing your company is the major one.

in short a lot of what happens in the market is artificial. The companies I'm buying are prospectively worth multiples of what I'd pay not incremental increases. And if I havent met the management or someone who has repeatedly or been onsite myself .. then I'd rarely do more than watch.

my opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.005(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $522.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 43.5¢ 42.0¢ $530.4K 1.236M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21914 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 73759 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.