chinese stimulus, page-108

1. 3,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Menta's opinion on Japan I agree with, so what if people in other countries decided to not spend?,after all don't we have arguably deflation in the states and Europe?.Of course if inflation was a runner interest rates would be sky rocketing but that's not happening---- or is it?----the confusion with markets or manipulation is around how economic policy is dribbled out by governments in trading block's and or a country valuing what a bag of potatoes is worth in the basket of goods,or how to screw an emerging economy that threatens your market share.

Simply put if I have no debt an income and a roof over my head why is a bank keener to give me a loan when I don't need it as against an emerging small business that needs help to do business?,now this is where it get's messy because I need that small business to service my car or I need to get a haircut------- yet here we have government interfering with my independent life style that doesn't burden the country,yet Istruggle to find that mechanic to fix my car---- go figure?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.