COK 0.00% 0.0¢ cockatoo coal limited

Agreed Quota666... he sure is acting like a guy with his life...

1. 6,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2506
    Agreed Quota666... he sure is acting like a guy with his life savings in this stock.

First post a couple of months ago the SP was 27.5c so it's no surprise - he's copped an absolute flogging.

Now his posts are getting increasingly hysterical and he's posting as much as everybody else put together. And abusing other posters for good measure.

For all his ranting about this being a LT hold, he's getting awfully worked up over ST stuff.

Never thought I'd be saying this but this stock is starting to develop floppy ears, a tail, and an appetite for Pal Meatybites. I've been in this stock since 2007, average buy in price 23c, and this is the first time I have ever felt seriously pessimistic about it.

And it all comes down to this funding deal that fell through. If management can rustle up an alternate source of funding, that would be great - but the price of the deal that fell through was 53c. How on Earth are they going to raise enough money with the SP at 18c and the debt markets tight as a duck's bum?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.