COK 0.00% 0.0¢ cockatoo coal limited

once the BFS is released anything is possible seriously,...

1. 612 Posts.
    once the BFS is released anything is possible seriously, businesses are bought day in day out and guess what there are less and less quality stocks up for grabs! one thing is for sure we wont be at these ridiculously low levels in the coming months after BFS

were Australia’s 4/5 major coal producer, looking to increase significantly nexy year and thereafter! for countries looking at australia for investment and security COK would stand out on a radar pretty clearly

i believe that the SK pull will help COK significantly! its opened doors that it previously wouldnt have and gives shareholders real long term growth possibilities’ believe being joined at the hip with the koreans further wouldnt have helped our cause..

--
    lets just say the SK deal went through, ok the stock wouldnt be at 21c but perhaps 30-35c (with the euro problems)

id much rather this opportunity to top up futher at these levels and look to the long term with the view of being open to t/o with lets say the chinese and or indians.

lets not forget that COK is also trying to get into the Indian market, whose to say come BFS they put a bid in!

COK is for long term holders! Its a LONG TERM stock, low volume and panic has halved our sp and i believe strongly in management and the board!!!!

A 500k investment in COK by one of our board members is really positive!! Seriously!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.