Chinese Troops Amass To Invade Hong Kong, page-17

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    I think youll find a good percentage of HK dont think they are chinese. ALSO they speak a different language, use a different currency.

the example you have raised is truly a false equivalence. Maybe you have not been to china or have friends and family who live there. its really not a place which promotes free thought outside of the party mantra, their education system when it comes to history and politics is incredibly indoctrinating. Pre communist revolution history in china is called 'shame history' over there. who knows what china would be like if Chiang kai shek won the civil war. but id take my bets looking at Taiwan it would have been a better country.

I strongly support whats going on in hong kong and i wish countries who claim they promote independence and sovereignty and the pursuit of individualism would speak up, but sadly they have largely remained silent.

My heart and thoughts go out to everyone their protesting. they are standing for something and putting their necks on the line. What do you stand for ? When have you last stuck your neck out for a purpose greater than yourself?

I would like to reiterate - They are not mainland Chinese.

Smh
    Last edited by ShadLedue: 17/08/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.