Aborigines were the first "human" inhabitants that laid claim to...

1. 6,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1545
    Aborigines were the first "human" inhabitants that laid claim to Australia before the British discovery, yes. They lost their claim to it when the British came and laid theirs to Australia. Your point is? If you think Australia belongs to the Aborigines, the find the first Aborigines you see on the street and give your land to them, no?

The powerful can claim any land or anything of this earth? Absolutely yes.

If a stronger man rapes my wife, would I admire him? No. But you need to realize the factual reason as to why it is possible for my wife to end up being raped in the first place, ie. either my wife is to weak to defend against the perpetrator or the perpetrator is too strong for my wife to defend against.

Imagine my wife is a literal supergirl, a cousin of superman, would it be possible for her to be raped by your average earthly man? No. It sounds frivolous but this is the absolute natural order, very simple common sense.

Imagine another scenario where mu wife is a normal woman and instead it is the perpetrator who is a superman. Would my wife get raped if they so desire? Yes. I wouldn't like it but there would nothing that I could possibly do.

Strong rule? Yes. For example, when the british laid claim to Australia, there was absolutely nothing that the Aborigines could possibly do to contest it. This is factual, incontrovertible truth.

No I am not a moron just because you "claim" that I do because my power to contest it is at least equal to yours. If your power to claim that I am a moron exceed my strength to contest it then I would be and likewise you would be in vice versa.

Simple logic, something that most people lack.

Last edited by aniesbaswedan: 18/08/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.