Ok, I will make things even easier for you. If China wants to...

1. 6,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1545
    Ok, I will make things even easier for you. If China wants to realize its full claim on Hong Kong, what do you think Australia can do? Absolutely nothing. Would you enlist in the ADF to go fight the Chinese over Hong Kong? No. Would Australia go to war with the Chinese? No. Would the US go to war with China? No. Hence China is going make true its claim on Hong Kong, and there is nothing you and I can do about it. You can cry about your moral ethic preferences but they are absolutely useless.

Do you think Aborigines own Australia? Then you should surrender your land to the nearest aborigine you find because by that logic, the land that your home is built on belongs to the aborigines. By that logic, you effectively are robbing the aborigines of their land the longer you exist on Australia.

Your ideas are instilled by others and this precisely why none of you could explain the logic behind your thoughts. That is the scary part, how easy it is for a human mind to be manipulated into thinking whatever the strong thinks. China does this to their own people on a daily basis but in return they get unity instead of chaos.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.