A2M 1.96% $6.77 the a2 milk company limited

Not about to argue, take it as a personal opinion, and I'll note...

1. 183 Posts.
    Not about to argue, take it as a personal opinion, and I'll note the validity of your opinion. lol, would be great without Canadians there continuously complaining about how many Aussies are in there country. I'm kiwi but apparently sound Aussie to them and labeled as so, fair enough as I still can't pick the difference between yank and Canadian. Long story short, there economy is f@cked best I can tell. Based on generosity from the states and oil, Trump is looking to exclude them from the generosity they've enjoyed from the states. Couple that together with the world turning away from oil, (most of Europe have banned the internal combustion engine by 2030) and their huge debt (4 times higher per GDP than Australia), plus all the ramifications that gos with it ie: foreign investers pulling out before Lossing too much and the negative leverage effect of foreign debt based on currency rates. At the end of it you end up with a sh#t country, only thing to save em after the fact would be becoming a state of America. Although I like the idea of the Aussie dollar been worth 4 times that of a loonie, once a budget country I will definitely travel there for holidays instead of Asia (who doesn't like bang for there buck?)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.77
Change
0.130(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $4.894B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.63 $6.77 $6.63 $10.00M 1.485M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2420 $6.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.77 37726 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.