ZFX zinifex limited

chinese zinc deposits part ii, page-2

1. 875 Posts.
    re: chinese zinc deposits part ii jharmann I always appreciate the insight & quality of your information jharmann - thanks for informatiove and well researched contributions. There is a lot of huffing & puffing and chatter that goes on here but good quality contributions are worthy of recognition - thanks again.

Now to subject matter...............
    I don't know that we will know what is going on in China. There are reports of increased production, increased capacity to process but then your last post indicates that China has lifted zinc production yoy by only 13.7%.

"China produced 1.73 million tonnes of refined zinc in the first seven months, up 13.7 percent from a year earlier.

This would seem as if it hasn't filled the gap between supply and demand given LME stocks continue to fall - and continue to fall - and then keep falling despite rising prices and potential resistance to new price highs. China seems to be chewing up zinc in amounts greater thanit is producing and processing. And India should be considered too.

I have heard about China ramping up production and processing capacity but the international picture continues to favour demand exceeding supply and price of zinc continues to reflect this - over past year and very much in past few days.

To me, it looks like zinc is a true play for profit, generally speaking, into the next few months at least.

I know you have far superior knowledge to me so am indebted for what you can bring to this discussion.

What do you really think is the prognosis for the next 6 months?

PS - I appreciate there will always be some really clever and good opportunities to absolutely maximize profits from trading or investing (I'm investor!) but this is more about technique - I'm interested in the big global picture of zinc price movement and impact on share price values.

All considered comments appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.