EXE 0.00% 3.8¢ exoma energy limited

Yeah I am sure. Remember pilatus, as I have previously said I...

1. 278 Posts.
    Yeah I am sure. Remember pilatus, as I have previously said I dont own shares in EXE (yet) but I have closely followed the company with the intention of buying, but as you are all painfully aware the price just continues to drift lower (on very low volumes) and I have not been under any pressure to buy.
    I am surprised that it has got to its current low but will continue to follow the price action. I above a number of contacts that own this stock at a lot higher levels (15 -25c) and who have just about given up as well.

The story hasn't changed since I think about the 11 cents mark but since then small shareholders are just giving up on no news - which should be expected now as I dont think any real news will flow through until February next year?

I prefer to follow the CNOOC lead - they are investing a considerable amount of money (when the dont have to) at a point in time where there is no news as well?
    I feel that their (CNOOC's) expertise is far superior to mine or any other small investor and would not be further investing good funds after bad into EXE 's exploration tenements so I am backing CNOOC's ability to invest into a result.

Thats my view - My views are fortunately not driven by the very poor SP, which I think would still be very cheap at 12 - 15cents, I am just following the factual info (good and bad) and can see a great outcome to the tenements held by Exoma

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.