NSE 0.00% 0.4¢ new standard energy limited

chinese, page-19

1. 5,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20960
    I really feel great today, much better than yesterday!

PetroChina's keen involvement in Goldwyer Project is telling me that this project is really going to be very big.

This news, telling PetroChina's involvement in Goldwyer is bigger news than finding a rig to continue drilling anns for me.

The valuation of Goldwyer project by COP and PC is $100 also telling that it's going to be big as well.

Sam Willis actually tells us that he believes in the prospectivity of Goldwyer and the evidence of that is also being demonstrated in this world class COP - PC transaction. He says;
    “The inclusion of the Goldwyer Project in such a large international transaction is evidence of the
    Project’s prominence on the international oil and gas landscape due to its size and prospectivity,”

COP has made the deal with PetroCina (PS) to get some shales in China's Sichuan Basin.

It is said on COP's anns (see attached to NSE"s anns)

"Under these agreements, which still require government and partner approvals, PetroChina will acquire a working interest in the Poseidon offshore discovery in the Browse Basin, and in the Goldwyer Shale in the onshore Canning Basin. In addition, ConocoPhillips will enter into a Joint Study Agreement to identify unconventional resource reserves in the Neijiang-Dazu Block in China’s Sichuan Basin."

COP is not giving away from Goldwyer which is no discovery is announced yet, COP is also giving their 20% shares to PC from their Poseidon project which has proven resources.(I think there were about 5 or 7 TCF gas there). That tells me that PC is also very confident about the Goldwyer project like COP!

Todd Creeger President of COP Australia said “We welcome PetroChina as a new joint venture participant in our Australian offshore and onshore exploration projects. We look forward to jointly delivering two successful assets,” That tells me that COP is also confident about Goldwyer.

We all (family accounts, friends, etc.) topped up around 17-18c recently but will hold them for long term. They are not for sale before $3 sp. We will still be buying more along the way up. (bought a little bit more today)

Good luck to everyone, including downrampers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.