NSE 0.00% 0.4¢ new standard energy limited

I understand all of the perfectly anatol. You have obviously...

1. 378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    I understand all of the perfectly anatol. You have obviously completely missed my point.

You have obviously done some very thorough research on why conoco has undertaken this deal with PC. My point is that this deal is between conoco and PC and has absolutely no effect on:
    1) NSE
    2) The geology of the Goldwyer shale
    3) The information available on the Goldwyer shale
    4) The chances of finding oil / gas in the Goldwyer
    5) NSE's share of the Goldywer
    6) The funding for the exploration program
    7) The status of the exploration program
    8) the existence of a drilling contract

These are the things that concern me as a shareholer in NSE. I do not give a hoot who the partners are as i did not invest in the stock to be in a JV with a certain company. I invested to gain exposure to the canning at what i saw as a good price.

I have no interest in discussing the ins and outs of why PC and Conoco came to this agreement.

You have been quick to shoot me down and take pot shots for simply stating an opinion that differs from your own. I also don't see how the size of my holding has any relevance on my voicing and opinion but if it appeases you I can tell it is well in excess of 500 shares.

As i have said earlier, for NSE to move forward we need to get a drill in the ground. Fan-fare, publicity and big friends does have any effect on whether we will prove up a commercial resource.

I would be very interested in you providing me with some facts behind why you see this deal increasing the liklihood of FINDING oil/gas in the Goldwyer?

And to clarify, when i say facts i dont mean PC liking the chances of finding something. I mean concrete information that increases the probability of the drill bit hitting oil/gas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.