NSE 0.00% 0.4¢ new standard energy limited

The market said what it thought and the sp is 13% up when the...

1. 5,991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21552
    The market said what it thought and the sp is 13% up when the market had a terrible day (2.26% down). That means it is significant and market loved it.

I have nothing to say. I don't want to repeat the things. I don't understand these people who are trying to find negatives on this very positive deal situation either. Are they genuine or just trying to downramp? It's not my job to find it. I will certainly oppose to the negativity on a very positive situation.

COP-PC deal doesn't make any effect on the current geology of course. This can’t be an argument for a wise man. Crespo is trying to pull me in this stupid argument. No I have nothing to say on that.

But you don't know what the geology of drilling location either. If you are looking for a solid evidence, then wait. In business and science the ideas come out first and then probabilities are calculated. Then operation is started to find the evidences for success. Same in O&G business. PetroChina knew much more than you knew when signing this deal. You will always have the less knowledge of the geology and what is happening under the drill bit than NSE, COP and PC.

Anyway, as I told above, market said what it thought and the sp is 13% up when the market had a terrible day (2.26% down).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.