NSE 0.00% 0.4¢ new standard energy limited

chinese, page-80

1. 378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Anatol, i am not arguing, simply posting my opinion. You do not have to agree with it.

Regarding you insinuating there was no value placed on the project during the original farm out- Taken from the oxford dictionary:
    "Definition of value
    noun
    1 [mass noun] the regard that something is held to deserve; the importance, worth, or usefulness of something:your support is of great value
    • the material or monetary worth of something"

NSE agreed to forfeit a 75% working interest in Goldywer in exchange for CP providing exploartion funds to the value of US$109.5m. NSE themselves have through this agreement placed a value of US$109.5m for the 75% share they gave up. The same way I place a value on my morning coffee when I fork over $4 in exchange for it.

An exchange of 75% of the project for US$109.5m... It doesn't get clearly than that.

I have also not seen anywhere that PC will be pay for any share of the project at this stage of exploartion, all I have seen announced is they will pay CP $29m "on completion". Would appreciate if you could point out where it says PC will be providing funding as it must be in a separate announcement I have not seen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.