HDR hardman resources limited

My brother emailed Hardman today seeking responses to specific...

1. 371 Posts.
    My brother emailed Hardman today seeking responses to specific questions about Chinguetti's schedule and if there are any implications due to the impending departure of Stena Tay. (ROC's mention last week that Ching would be producing Q1, not specifically saying end of February).

Here's the response from Dean Richardson, if he's reading HC I say thanks very much for a quick response! - this is the kind of information shareholders would like to see in ASX releases (me anyway!)

"Thank you very much for your support and interest in Hardman Resources, regarding our Chinguetti project, everything currently remains on schedule for first oil as previously announced end February. The drilling for Chinguetti was completed some time ago, and current work on the project continues on schedule in completing the attachment of sub-sea rises, umbillicals etc from the sea floor to the FPSO.
    The release of the Stenna Tay and swapping to the Atwood Hunter drillship relates more specifically to the exploration and appraisal campaign that the partners will continue through 2006.
    Please feel free to contact me directly if I can assist with any further information.

Regards
    Dean Richardson"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.