TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

Hi All, IMO! Have to hand it to IF, the marathon man, for...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi All, IMO! Have to hand it to IF, the marathon man, for continuing to run out an apparently endless list of exploration targets, from Australia to Brazil to Colombia, in tin, gold , iron ,graphite , manganese. Pick the next 'in' commodity and I'd bet TRF would be into it, producing yet another optimistic spiel ! TRF cannot continue in this fashion. They should recognise that the boom is over for the foreseeable future. It makes no sense to be gallivanting all over the globe chasing more targets than they could possibly handle.(some of the targets look a trifle elusive to boot!) Its a luxury only the larger financially secure outfits can afford. TRF need to concentrate on their most promising asset, the tin! Put the other targets in limbo for now. Tin exploration is not cheap but ,given reasonable luck, TRF could do enough to get financial backing to advance the prospect ,if the tin is there of course!. No guarantee on that though. IMO they will have to be aware of containing expenses. Not sure why they are employing a consultant, they should be able to figure out the exploration program on their own , consultants don't come cheap. TRF's future doesn't look too bright but if the iron ore price recovered and the $Oz fell back to 85cents the situation would improve, maybe dramatically. Although I remain a share holder for the present ,TRF,s record doesn't impress me. BOLTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.