ADY 0.00% 1.1¢ admiralty resources nl.

re: smuggler chipper and darlin Yeah it has been a disappointing...

1. 450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: smuggler chipper and darlin Yeah it has been a disappointing run of late, but it may just about be that time... we have been bullish on ADY and why wouldn't you, really you would expect it to be trading a little higher, especially after the run's it has had in the past. From the end of May onwards it has pretty much been sold down hard, spiked recently on a little interest, did you jump in then??

I think the reason behind this may be Index options, or maybe you can give us another view point since your in the know??
    I hope you have been keeping informed about Index options anyway. They do appear to have been buying large chunks and then selling them just as quickly, 34M in May and gone in June. They also appear to have been selling down another parcel from July and may just about be finished... selling and as a company, liquidator into them now. The sell down may just about be over.

MTM, which you seem to think have been selling haven't sold any. They have offloaded their converted options and not kept inline with their proposed conversion date for the other 62.5M, but they haven't sold any of their core holding.

Anyway, ADY looking any better now Ripped. Tell us when you intend to hop on??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $406 36.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1100000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 490165 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.41am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.