OAK 0.00% 8.9¢ oakridge international limited

Absolutely not ! especially BRN we had a poster holder of BRN...

1. 429 Posts.
    Absolutely not ! especially BRN we had a poster holder of BRN named neutral opinions who was constantly entering the Rays forum down ramping it but I thought he was half smart so started researching Brainchip just to see what the attraction was.
    Its artificial intelligence they are developing and can be used with further development in a variety of applications for example anti crash technology in cars without relying solely on software and another potential application is you could walk into your house and tell the lights to switch on with your voice, electric, blankets ovens etc. Just be careful what conversation you have with anybody though because you could start a fire. Whilst I was in Japan recently a Nissan drove itself through Tokyo without any input from the driver so there is already tech out there.
    The problem is other companies are out there competing hard in the same space. There is no product currently using their tech I am aware of. It still comes up to many investors as conceptial.
    It would be like Xped having there ADRC tech only 25% finished .and part of the tech patented.
    Saying that BRN has alot of potential and Peter who runs the company has alot of

integrity.

Xped have their tech fully completed and though the IOT sector is already crowded , no company has a gateway solution like the ADRC unless they are keeping it very quiet.. Xped are already selling, albeit , small scale at this stage.
    Xped is revolutionary technology that is ready for the market now thats the difference, there's the possiblity it could be disruptive to OEM's in a major way
    Read Hudsons old posts they explain it better than most and Minusten Tangible these posters have a better grasp of the tech than most
    Risk and reward here so carry out research yourself

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.566M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.