CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

You asked for some thoughts...random ,but here goesWhat a unit...

1. 428 Posts.
    You asked for some thoughts...random ,but here goes
    What a unit costs is not the big consideration. The return and running cost and lifespan are the issue. My neighbour has solar with really no running cost and spent 50g but it will pay for itself in 3 years.[60c] then earn income and provide excess power to grid and that seems very good.[ Of course, you cant have large arrays of solar in cities very easily and if power price doubles in 5 years the current decision for most consumers to wait and see, might be seen as reacting too late and not taking the current opportunity to create your own power.
    cfu may have an opening here but ideas and physical delivery usually take a long time. The SP when it was high reflected the idea, The current SP reflects the reality of hard yards ahead to establish a consumer market perhaps. On top of that the government has made a complete shameful mess of this subsidy issue and this state nsw will unfairly suffer in its alternative energy emergence whether you are wind solar or cfu.
    Long term I am optimistic but sales are needed now if cash flows on these alt. energy companies are to thrive.
    Sorry to generalise but I hold a number of solar /wind stocks and they are also slow to emerge. Increased power prices will be our friend if you are already established and maybe the justification to act if you are not.....alas you will still have to spend more to provide power and thats a budgetary adjustment or usage haemmorage for most people who have taken cheap power for granted.
    Tread carefully,there will be political winners and losers in the next few years in my opinion.
    Governments from the little I read seem supportive of coal ,solar and wind but thats just a gut feel and not up for debate. They privately support nuclear but are terrified by the coal industry reaction to it so sit on their hands. Confused yet........Just who will be the first past the post is the share you want and thats tricky. I hold SLX,CBD and others and my mate holds a few cfu and loves the idea. dyorand lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.