VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

Hi Tiger, I'm not being confrontational , believe me, but I...

1. 1,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Hi Tiger,
    I'm not being confrontational , believe me, but I would like to better understand what your mindset is with VLA.
    I read all your posts with an open mind, just as I do everyone else's posts.
    Your bias in general, more often than not has a negative spin, either not believing in VLA's potential or simply not possessing the confidence other holders have in common.

I am a total believer in the product, but sometimes doubt the common belief there will be a takeover anytime soon.... and therefore am cautiously optimistic when it comes to counting the chickens.

You appear to have a resounding doubt about where VLA is headed, either in the short term or the long.
    Most commentary by holders ,and to some degree media articles, are strongly of the view that VLA is grossly undervalued when compared against other less credentialled hopefuls in the Bio space.
    Your view on this is highlighted in your comment above..." the most overhyped stock this side of the milky way. 2030 might hit $1.50."

With that mindset, why are you a holder?
    Would it not be a better strategy to sell out now, and invest in some other stock that will turn $1.15 into $1.50 before 2030?

Again, I stress, I'm not being confrontational... nor am I baiting you.... I am simply endeavouring to understand how a person with a pessimistic outlook ... and a shareholder ...can comfortably sit in the same chair.
    All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.