ALR 0.00% 0.4¢ altair minerals limited

CHK Chart, page-141

1. 6,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Hot copper is a very powerful tool and is not to be underestimated, and the negativity of certain posters here that can drive the share price, (manipulation without true basis) as you have pointed out to a certain poster. It's easy to drive the SP here. I still watch with interest but get fed up with constant ravings of certain posters and eventually when the company doesn't give up news then confidence gets lost and negative sentiment comes in and that's whats happening now, therefor I can see the SP driven down. JMO
    As for oppies .005 line got wiped out and sold into .004 from .006, that rings bells to me. Hope I'm wrong
    Management in any public company are answerable to the shareholders, it is us that pay their wages, and PR from management goes a long way and promotes investor confidence and also reflects on trading.
    Enslavement is the manipulator and is trading pips at a time, he wears weak hands down.
    I post as I see it on the day and yes lately I don't have confidence to reload at this stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 26564642 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 20106705 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.